ADOBE AEM/CQ6 DEVELOPER
Santa Clara Area, California
- At-least 5 years of experience working in Enterprise Content Management Systems with Adobe AEM/CQ6, implementing 3+ full cycle of AEM projects.
- Exposure to large scale Digital Asset management is a plus.
- Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing is must.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is added advantage.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.1 or newer versions.
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Provide technical mentorship to the offshore team
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- 5-10 years Analytical skills
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
- Prior Apple experience is a strong plus