Digital Asset Manager
Santa Clara Area, CA
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGERMindSource is looking for an accomplished digital asset manager to join our Asset Management team. This team is embedded onsite within our client s world class Marketing Communications department. The Asset Management team assists the client in a variety of asset management efforts. The ideal candidate is experienced and deeply familiar with digital asset management issues. Key responsibilities include:
- Become immersed in client s environment to gain a thorough understanding of the Asset Management team needs.
- Identify ways to organize and manage a variety of digital assets from multiple sources.
- Process and curate high volume of photography and product assets.
- Assist team members in user support efforts
- Demonstrate understanding of legal issues around asset use and assist in creating solutions that promote proper asset use. Release assets carefully and with clear instructions for use.
- Identify user needs and propose solutions to give the user a better asset management experience.
- Contribute and lend expertise to asset management project teams.
- Demonstrated success working with digital assets.
- Previous experience with Canto Cumulus and other Digital Asset Management systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding user support.
- Knowledge of standard design tools including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Patient learner who thoroughly masters new tasks.
- Calm and productive under pressure.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Previous experience in a physical archive is also of interest.