JAVA QA (Automation) Engineer
- We are looking for a QA engineer who can develop/conduct automated testing We are developing a server application using Java and tomcat.
- We need to have a regression test framework developed so we can run these tests for both regression as well as finding new bugs.
- The QA will also be responsible for writing test plan documentation based on detailed design specification so that we know how much of the server functionality is covered by the testing.
- The development team will work closely with the QA to help vet the test plan documentation as well as the testing strategies.
- There is no UI involved here, so all the test automation needs to be done using Java programming as well as (possibly) some Unix scripting.
- This automated testing will eventually be wired into our build system so that we can run a subset of the test cases as part of our build activities.
- The candidate must be proficient in Linux or other Unix flavored OS systems.
We are looking for someone who has 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Java Technologies 5-10 years Is Required
- Communication Skills Is Required
- Quality Assurance 5-10 years Is Required