Linux Software Engineer
Santa Clara Area, California
This is an exciting opportunity to build software that manages the entire fleet of Linux systems in some of our client s teams.
Software Engineers need to be fluent in software development methodology. These team members must understand Structure Programming techniques and be comfortable in large scale C-like development environments.
This is a Software Engineering position with a domain expertise in C99, OpenSSL
All Candidates must have the following:
- Using Git and Gerrit distributed source code control. Must understand, at minimum, the difference between git pull and git fetch
- Software Development experience in C, Python, or Golang.
- Comfortable developing with a Linux tool chain (gcc, make, rpm)
- Development experience with OpenSSL
- Knowledge of systems and sysv init process on Linux
- Knowledge of AIX init process a plus
- Communication Skill: 2-5 years Is Required
Operating Systems: 2-5 years Redhat, OEL or other RPM based is Required
Server and Storage Administration: At least 1 year SYSTEMD Is Required
Niche Technologies: 2-5 years C99 Language Is Required
Server and Storage Administration: 2-5 years sysv init Is Required
Niche Technologies 2-5 years: openssl developer Is Required
Niche Technologies: At least 1 year cross platform development Nice To Have
Niche Technologies: At least 1 year Golang Nice To Have