Santa Clara Area, California
MindSource's client is seeking a well-rounded, experienced senior product manager with experience working with designers, engineers, and other key stakeholders to build and drive the vision of the company s marketing platform. The senior product manager is expected to both manage the product feature roadmap, and also act as a business owner of the product. In this role, the PM will need to leverage strong influence skills to ensure that customers on-boarded to the platform are set up for success and that the platform ecosystem is on a healthy growth trajectory. This is a contract opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
What You Need for this Position:
- BA/BS degree in CS or related field.
Minimum 5 years of product management experience.
- Experience with B2B or B2C website platforms
- Experience using analytics and A/B testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, KissMetrics, etc.)
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS system highly desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience with web product development in the consumer internet space.
- Deep understanding of usability and user-centric design principles.
- Prior experience working with Agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced start-up environment where quick pivots and rapid iteration are part of the culture.