Senior Quality Engineer in Test
San Jose Metro Area, California
This position is for a Test Engineer working on API test development for the client's world-class product line. The candidate will work closely with other API test developers as well as the client's engineering team in writing/executing tests that verify the functionally of the Client's server,as well as testing integration with 3rd party infrastructure devices (data switches, arrays, and servers)
- Create test sets and automate workflow based REST API test cases which will be running daily and report any relevant bugs/issues
- Help contribute to the framework that will serve as the foundation for all future API test cases
- Development (Java) in early stages of product and feature development/enhancement and provide feedback into the product design and implementation
- Advanced programming skills in Java programming.
- Strong ability to debug in complex development environment
- Experience in creating and maintaining testing frameworks; using TestNG
- Strong understanding of structured XML and/or JSON.
- Understanding of storage-related technologies such as Fiber Channel, NAS, FCoE, iSCSI, and NFS
- Strong understanding of the internals of the operating system, especially Linux
- Strong understanding of the Scrum methodology and experience working in an Agile environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is CS or related field with at least 8 - 10 years of industry experience.