Technical Account Manager
Denver Metro Area, CO
This is a role on our Service Delivery organization. The TAM will be responsible for 5-10 large, complex accounts. From a skill set perspective, this is a technical leadership role that requires a high level of relationship building and communication across many levels of the client and our client's verticals. You are passionate about customer management, relationship management, customer service, requirements tracing and technical to non-technical translation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in deep architectural reviews, ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment and growth.
- Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration of products within customers infrastructure.
- Provide leadership for customers initiatives. This could include project management and solutions architecting functions.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements, with assistance from our internal R&D, tech support and product management teams.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying solutions, uniquely defined per customer.
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating within tiered tech support team.
- Function as a technical resource for product best practice, customer questions and act as liaison between customers and internal functions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers clinical requirements and aligning our solution to function within their environment.
- Maintain full alignment with field based sales teams on renewal and up-sell strategies - focused on customer retention.
- Where knowledge gaps exist, identify where these can be addressed by existing function or by potential product enhancements.
- 5+ years experience supporting enterprise level clients
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise support environment
- 2+ years of experience in two or more of the following: network and desktop operating systems, enterprise resource planning and information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, and/or network security.
- 8+ years of experience in a fast paced environment dealing with external customers
- Past ownership of large complex customer facing technical programs
- Experience with highly scalable services, distributed systems, Java, C++, or Linux is a plus
- Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a technology consultant (preferably with a management consulting, IT vendor or professional services organization)
- Solid technical background in at least 2 of the following areas: data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, mobility, networking, security, system administration and technical architecture; preferably with industry certifications
- Must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence change at all levels
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor s degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.