Web Content Analyst
Santa Clara Area, California
The web content manager ensures our customers web experience aligns to the buyer s journey through relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling content that encourages engagement and return. This position is more than a liaison between marketing and website developers and publishers, it evaluates each page with a discerning eye and ROI analysis to continually optimize to meet digital campaign goals.
- Our web content analyst must have a keen artistic eye, be technically savvy, and have detailed knowledge of industry best practices for monitoring digital campaign impact and return on investment (ROI).
- They should have an understanding of the importance of effective storytelling in business, and must have experience with layout, graphic design, copy editing, and copywriting, with an eye for:
- Voice/tone consistency
- Brand guidelines
- The web content manager will further:
- Ensure content is fresh, fully developed, expertly edited, and search engine optimized; it must also contain high quality supporting elements such as images and videos as needed.
- Work with publishers to resolve technical issues related to the proper display of content and to develop automated website features.
- Maintain a web content editorial calendar
- Ensure all published content complies with corporate information security policies, corporate PR standards, established usability standards, copyright laws, and applicable regulations.
- Document and enforce corporate digital publication guidelines and work flows for internal and out-sourced authors and contributors.