Santa Clara Area, CA
Candidate must have:
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Ability to build Frontend user experiences, including page templates and components, based on mockups.
- Experience integrating social media API s & plugins.
AEM technical skills:
- At least 4+ years of experience working with AEM 6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3 (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles
- Working experience of the various AEM concepts: Components, Templates, Widgets, EXTJS, OSGI, JCR, Workflows, Packages.
- Proficient in Adobe AEM foundational concepts like CRX, JCR API, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM etc.
- Experienced with Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization, client libraries.
- Hands on experience building and deploying solutions on AEM 6.X or above and experience developing for the Touch UI.
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models.
- Experience on external integrations like web services, search applications(ex. Solr)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven