Python Test Developer
Santa Clara Area, CA
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, executing and triaging automated test cases in multiple test frameworks (xUnit, JSON request/response assertion framework).
- All test artifacts must be source controlled and code-reviewed in GIT and managed in a test case repository. Defects and issues must be completely and accurately filed in an internal bug tracking system.
- You will be working directly with Test leads and Developers to drive bugs to resolution in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years of production Python, Java and JSON/XML is required.
- Database experience MySQL or Oracle
- Automating QA processes
- Must have strong communication and documentation skills.
- Work independently
- Working knowledge of GIT, Content document control systems and bug tracking systems.